Hurray, 2008 is almost over! I usually am not this excited to have yet another year go by, but I am looking forward to my new found energy and how much I will acomplish in 2009. I am feeling fabulous on my Thyroid Medication!! Hurray, energy! Bill is still finding it strange that I am actually getting things done around the house. I have been sick all weekend yet I still wrote out our Christmas cards, did 3 loads of laundry, took out the garbage, cleaned the stinky cat box, and built the Ginger Bread House with Charisma. Yes this was all on Sunday. Wow, I should have been pooped out from all that! Bill is still in shock! Oh, I also wrapped the presents, haha! So, life is going pretty darn well.
Charisma is very excited to see all the wrapped presents under the tree. The cats have been taking turns sleeping under it, but they haven't tried to climb it since they were kittens. Hurray!
Charisma is learning to read!! She is doing fantastic at sounding out the words!!!! It is amazing to hear her read words and small sentences. So exciting!
Happy New year!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'm so excited for you! My Jennie is back!! Merry Christmas and Blessings, Blessings, Blessings for the New Year.
I'm so glad to hear and see you back to normal! YEAH! I've got my sister back! 2009 will be a great year!
The girls and I want to take a weekend and visit in January!
God Bless!
Post a Comment